Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friends forever

Who are friends?


They are those who love you but not your lover.
They care for you but not from your family neither nor they have any blood relation with you.


Friends,
are the one who are willing to lend you a helping hand when you are in trouble.

Friends,
are the one who let you to yell at whenever you are mad and will never angry you.

Friends,
are the one who let you cry over his or her shoulder when you are sad and sorrow.

Friends,
are the one who shared the happiness and laughter with you whenever you are excited and delighted.


I could not imagine how my life will be without friends.
How could I passed my high school life without you guys?
Trust me, it would be a totally miserable one.
Though today, we are separated far apart.
I still remember vividly
the memories we had together,
the time we spend together,
all this have a remark in life.
They remain lively in my mind and playing like a film without sound.
And,
it does not really matter how many years, months, weeks, days, hours, or seconds we know each other.
The thing I am really concerned of is how deep is our bond.
I believe it was faith that brought us together.
Thanks God for allowing me to meet up with you guys.


Though we are studying different things now,
we have the passion to be really successful in life.
Of course i believe things will go to the right track very soon.
To be rich in life, you need colourful people around you.
You guys are the colourful people who surrounded me.















No comments:

Post a Comment