Friday, February 20, 2009

12 things about me

1) I am a typically shopaholic. I love the feeling of buying things especially clothes. My dream is to make my wardrobe full with different COLOURS of clothes.


2) Mirror...mirror i love you! HEHEHE. I cant control myself to look into the mirror. No matter in the toilet, my room, on the street or whereever. I am self-loving. I admit that.


3) Sometimes i react a bit SLOW. I always laugh after my friends had finished their laughing.


4) Sleeping is my hobby. I can sleep in the morning, afternoon, evening, and at night. My current aim is to sleep for 24 hours straight, without getting up to do anything.

5) Edward Cullen is my hubby now. He told me that he likes me after the first sight.

6) I love the heavily downpour at night, especially before i sleep. After hearing the rhythm of the raindrops, i can sleep more tight.

7) I dont like to talk in the early morning. And i am always in bad mood in the morning. I just do not know what is the reason. However, it will back to the right track after one hour. I know it is strange.

8) I am trying very hard to leave my hair long. But it doesnt seem to be growing! Oh maybe its because I kept on cutting it. It is like slow-growing-grass on the head. ish.

9) I like my best friends a lot. They are my power puff girls. We share everything! No secret.

10) My favourite vacation is Maldives. The water is crystal clear. Scenery is breathtaking. Fish are darting happily here and there. Skylarks are flying freely in the sky. Can you imagine that? I hope that i could go there with my love one, probably EDWARD CULLEN? HAHA (=

11) I am seriously addicted to the internet now. Very seriously! Help me!

12) When i am depressed, I will hide myself in the room and watch tragedic movie. Then cry out loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment